THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER
Flowers are….sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
Go to Free Prints and skip the details
Here’s a PREVIEW of the free prints you can order below.
“So beautiful! Never stop creating!”
“Hard to choose. They all look great!”
Victoria P. O.
“The blue one made me
smile as soon as I saw it.”
“I love them all!”
Why Am I Giving My
Art Away Free?
I believe that flowers have the power to uplift and bring sunshine into our lives and I’d like to share that with you.
Besides that, picking art for your home or office can sometimes be difficult, confusing or even intimidating. But the benefits of having art in your home are many, like adding more of your personality to the room. So, with this giveaway, you can try out one of my prints for free.
There’s no obligation, but if you like the print, maybe you’ll think about purchasing a larger one or some original work from me. 🙂
What You’ll Be Getting
– One 5 x 7 inch print on heavy, gallery weight, paper. The print is a gift from me. You pay only a small shipping and handling fee of $5.90 to get the print to you. Unfortunately, I have to limit these prints to one per customer.
– You’ll have the option to upgrade to an 8 x 10 inch print at a very nice discount to you.
– You’ll also have the option to get a 3 print set, deeply discounted.
– I’ll be giving away a FREE PRINT every month until further notice, to be announced in my private Art Rewards Community on Facebook.
– Access to my invitation only ‘Medicine for the Soul’ Art Rewards Community. You’ll get discounts and offers that I don’t have available anywhere else.
Please allow up to 14 days for print delivery.
I love creating abstract art and I want you to love what you receive just as much as I loved creating it –
that’s why I’m offering this guarantee. If you don’t like the print for any reason, I will refund the shipping fee.
Just let me know within 30 days of the shipping date.
Now click the Gold Button below the Free Print you’d like to have.
“What more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him, the stars.” Victor Hugo
Free Blue Cosmos
“Flowers are like friends, they bring color to your world”
Free Bouquet Mix
“Let us dance in the wind wearing wildflowers in our hair.”
Susan Polis Schutz
Free Red Bloom
About My Work
Hi, I’m an artist living in Atlanta, Ga. I have a passion for the abstract style of art and really appreciate the freedom it gives me when creating art and conveying ideas. These abstract flower paintings allow me to blend my love for abstract painting with my deep connection to mother nature. Using these inspirations, it is my aim to inject joy into my work and then pass that along to you.
It’s a new world every day. Join me in the journey!